Here at Airius Oceania P/L (with offices in Sydney and Auckland) we are experts in saving you 6-20% of cooling and 35% heating energy while improving comfort and air quality.We do this by optimising the air flow of your air conditioning or heating system or by providing air movement for cooling using:-
- air circulation
- thermal destratification
- air purification
This is achieved by using our patented Airius Air Pear ® Thermal Equalizer ® fans and PHI® cells. As the exclusive importers across Australasia, Airius was the first to design and manufacture this type of air turbine 11 years ago. With millions of dollars spent on product development we are the original and the best at destratification and air circulation. There is no equivalent product worldwide. Lots of poor perfoming, un-engineered noisy copies. Beware! For more information on Airius – Click Here:- http://www.airius.com.au/about-us/airius/
- Our original patented simple Airius Oceania ‘Air Pear’® air turbine fan system can significantly reduce cooling / heating costs as well as carbon emissions by up to 35% in most air conditioned or heated building types.
- Our units are unmatched in offering air circulation for cooling without exposed blades or structural requirements.
- ROI’s in conditioned spaces are almost always below 30 months and in some cases are within three months.
- Over 90,000 units have now been installed world wide across all climates.
- Save up to 35% in energy use and related carbon emissions
- Are simple to install
- Require no maintenance in standard applications
- Work in any type of facility from 2.5 -40 metres high (Bespoke units available to destratify up to 100 metres high)
- Have a five year manufacturer’s warranty (Oceania Only) and subsequent five year half price rebuild offer.
We have a large range of products and control systems to suit your requirements and applications. We will work with you to help you save significant quantities of energy and carbon in any type of facility. Simply and for low cost.
- Can you afford not to?